Actually, I probably should not be having any champagne
Do you have New Years Eve plans?
Our "plans" consists of a relaxing on the couch, hanging out with the guinea pigs, maybe watch some TV or surf the web, and curl up with a good book.
I know, we are such party animals, we really need to tone it down.
What exciting things happened to Jeff and Jen in 2011?
- We remodeled our kitchen. Jeff and I can now be in the kitchen simultaneously!
- We updated most of the windows in our home. Now, the only time you feel a draft is when the window is open.
- We can see now -- we both got laser eye surgery
- I started my own business, where I baby sit people's pets if they are busy or out-of-town. Play with animals, AND get paid for it??
- Marbles and Ruby came to SF with us.
- Traveling! The Yang family goes to Europe! (London, Amsterdam, and Paris).
- Traveling!! Jeff and Jen's weekend trip to Idaho (to visit my twin) and visit Yellowstone National Park.
- Traveling!!! Our 2nd wedding anniversary was spent in the Carribean Sea and Miami.
- Jeff is a Hulu-gan now! He changed jobs and works at Hulu.com now.
- Jen quit her job and is an aspiring teacher now. In the meantime? Tutoring and substitute teaching is in the near future.
- SURPRISE, we are having a baby! Baby is due March 14, 2012.
- The garage is less dangerous now: Jeff and Cousin Y painstakingly hung drywall in our garage one rainy weekend (I still need to blog about this!)
- We are currently in the process of changing out the front door of our house, as the current one is old and pretty abused (by the previous owners! Not us!).
It appears we have kept busy this year.
That would explain why the entire year flew by.
Our to-do list for 2012?What do I have planned for 2012?
I'm really hoping to take it easy! And maybe raise a newborn on our free time. =)