Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011: pumpkins, brain, and crazy lady, oh my!

It just sunk in that Halloween just passed, meaning that its already November.
I am still living in Spring 2011.
Where the heck did Summer and early Fall go? 

This year, I intentionally purchased very few candies to hand out to trick-o-treaters, because last year, we got maybe ~10 trick-o-treaters so we ended up with a lot of surplus.
I only purchased 2 small bags of candies, and guess how many kids showed up this year?
A whopping 5 children!    half!
Looks like we still have surplus again this year. 


So what did we do to celebrate Halloween this year?
Well, cousin Connie invited us over for a pumpkin carving party (we had a blast!) and we carved these lovely pumpkins:
 
                                                        Two Ghosts and Bat Cat


I continued the Halloween ritual of making mini jack o lanterns (stuffed bell peppers).
Except this year, I used green bell peppers, and I used a completely different filling.

                                          Hey look, some of them are drooling!


I also made a brain (out of jello and cream cheese). 
 
                                                            Very convincing, isn't it? 


There was also a crazy lady walking around brandishing a rolling pin.

               Get over here so I can rolling pin your ass

No comments:

Post a Comment