Monday, November 21, 2011

It's a girl!

Gather all your rainbows and unicorns and flowers and whatever other supposed "girly" things because we are having a GIRL!

Want to see the proof?
Here it is.

I *had* to put the captions in there since there is really no other way to decipher the image.

Oh sonogram technology...  I see you still have a long way to go...






I think its pretty amazing that there were 3 people that predicted a "girl" since the very beginning and not 1 person predicted a "boy".  I don't know what methods they are using, but whatever it is, it worked!


I really had no prediction, and when people asked which gender I wanted,  I replied "Either.  A healthy baby is all I want".
I mean, if I were to prefer one gender over the other, wouldn't that make me seem sexist?  That is the only socially appropriate response I can come up with! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment