Friday, December 16, 2011

The baby's first photoshoot

Last weekend, the baby got her first professional photo shoot!

Hehe,  I'm kidding, it wasn't a real photo shoot.
It was a 3D/4D ultrasound. (3D because its a three dimensional image of the baby.  4D because we watched the baby move in real time).
 The entire time, the baby was holding onto the umbilical cord and shoving it into her mouth, sucking on it.  (kind of gross...).

I think the photos came out pretty cool, although I do think that the 3D ultrasound technology still has a long way to go -- there were a lot of distortions and delays during the rendering.  Not something you can comfortably watch in real time!

Who does the baby look more like?  Jeff or Jen?

I think the baby has my nose...  big, wide, and flat.  =/


I am now in my 3rd trimester!  Nearing the home stretch!
Everyone, please clear your calendars for 3 months from now, so you can come meet the baby (and hang out with me too I guess....).

No comments:

Post a Comment