Saturday, January 21, 2012

We are famous!!!

The other day, I was casually reading Orange County Cavy Haven's annual newsletter for the year 2011 (http://cavyhaven.org/docs/2011-occh-newsletter.pdf).
As I was flipping through, I felt my heart skip when I found a photo of Jeff and myself (well, our backs) and a photo of Marbles in the newsletter!

We are famous!

If you look closely on Page 5, on the left most column, under the title "Whole Foods Adoption in Huntington Beach", that person in the red plaid shirt is Jeff!  And that black shadowy figure in front of him is me.  =)

ALSO!
Marbles made it into the newsletter too!
At least...we are pretty sure that is our Marbles (a Cavy Haven rep also suspects that is our Marbles =D).
Go to page 6, in the center column, under the title "You can also bring your guinea pig for grooming services!".
I am pretty sure that photo of the gray and white piggie getting her nails cut is Marbles because that's how Marbles looks and that is the expression she gets every time she gets a pedicure!
Someone must have snapped a shot of Marbles getting her pedicure when I wasn't looking!


If you need a refresher on what Marbles looks like, here she is (on the right)

Isn't that so fun?
It was so great seeing these pictures in the newsletter of my favorite rescue organization.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment