Monday, April 11, 2011

Jen's Business - Peachy PetCare

I've been meaning to share about this fantastic news sooner, but I just never seemed to get around to it.

Starting the end of last year, I started my own pet care business, which I call "Peachy PetCare".  I chose that name, because "peachy" means "good", I like alliterations, and because peaches are delicious (of course, my fav fruit is still watermelon)...

What "pet care" encompasses is pretty much pet sitting, pet boarding (hotel), doggy day care, and dog walking.  I do all of these, but I have been so busy that I have been turning down a lot of dog walking inquiries and have toned down my advertising and promoting. 

Overall, there seems to be a very good market for these services in LA.  People are willing to pay for quality care for their pets, and I get to play with pets while getting paid.  This is also good experience for me, as this is my very first business.  And Jeff has been very helpful and supportive. =)

I mainly have doggy customers and a few cats... still waiting for guinea pig clients.  =)

Here are my links.
Please bookmark me / add me / like me / friend me / follow me / tweet me / Google Reader me....  Whatever you crazy kids call it these days:

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!! what an awesome new venture for you and so perfect for you. i'm really happy for you and all your success already! =)

    ReplyDelete