Thursday, April 7, 2011

i like to eat

My good friend (and twin), Lucy, recently informed me some fantastic info: Keebler makes their own version of Girl Scout thin mints and samoas! 
omfg!
Now you can get "Girl Scout" cookies year round, for half the price!
The thin mints are called "Grasshoppers" and the samoas are called "Coconut Dream".

I got my hands on some Grasshoppers at Target earlier this week, at $2 per box, but the Coconut Dreams were all sold out.  I guess other people know of this fantastic piece of information as well.



--------

Did you know that at work, I have my own supply of peanut butter, jelly, toast, milk, cereal, yogurt, fruits and teas?  I even have a serrated knife for cutting up my fruits.  
If you can't tell, I like to eat, and food really makes me get through the day.

1 comment: