Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Want to see how big I got during my pregnancy?

When I was pregnant, I donned the same gray dress every month, stood in the same pose every month, and had Jeff take a couple of pictures of me.
What for?
So I can see how much my belly grew every month!

I put all the pictures onto one sheet so you can compare side by side. hehe

I would have really preferred the lighting to be the same in all the shots but I'm not that talented.



I gained a total of 25 pounds during my pregnancy, which is actually the amount I was supposed to gain for someone my size (I didn't go under or over the recommended amount). 

Despite gaining the optimal amount of weight, Caitlin's birth weight was 6 pounds 1oz, which is considered very small compared to the average birth weight in America (which is 8 pounds).
I think that goes to show how big (*ahem* fat) the average American person is, and people are gaining WAY too much weight during their pregnancy.

4 comments:

  1. OMG ! This idea is brilliant. FYI your boobs look fab. You should take a pic of how you look now! You lost all the baby weight! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat photo idea, I'm going to do this with my next pregnancy. You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am also taking monthly photos of my baby too. =)

      Delete