Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Free Yogurtland!

Don't know if you heard, but on Monday, Yogurtland was giving away free yogurt from 4pm-7pm.
I did not hear about the deal until about 6pm that evening, so after ruminating back and forth whether to go or not, I decided to head on over.  After all, I do love Yogurtland!

I really expected there to be not a long line, since I figured, I didn't hear about the deal sooner so perhaps no one else heard about the deal either.
Nope, turns out, the line was huge and I had to wait around 40 minutes.

I made sure to get my money's time's worth and get myself a nice big helping of froyo:
 (a girl in line behind me helped me get my yogurt this tall!!)
I have to admit, I felt a bit silly and embarrassed walking out with such a greedy portion.
I made sure to drive home carefully so I wouldn't create a yogurty mess in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment