Thursday, November 18, 2010

November = Baking

Ever since the weather started getting colder due to the fall season, I have been baking up a storm in my kitchen.
Not only does the colder, darker evenings makes me crave warm goodies from the oven, but using the oven also helps warm up the house a teensy bit (temporary solution until we get our central heating fixed). On top of all that, Thanksgiving is a week away, so its a good time to clear the cobwebs on my baking skills!

This is what I've been up to the last two weeks...

Pumpkin Pie


Candied Pumpkin Seeds


Chocolate Cake a la Mode


Oven Baked Potato and Yam Fries


Lemon Bars


Beer can roasted chicken


French Onion Soup



I think we are well on our way to packing away warm blubber for the winter months

No comments:

Post a Comment